* Remember when you were a kid, you had so many dreams
* that was the amazing time, the time when you didn’t sit
* in front of computers the whole day but you spend that
* time amongst your best buddies, you talked, you fought
* but yes you loved each other like nothing else
* do you remember the time when you saw her first?
* when you felt so attracted that you didn’t feel earth beneath
* your feet. That was an amazing time, the moment when you fell
* in love, yes love the only beautiful thing around you.
* Do you remember when you kissed her, yes that was the amazing
* moment, when you wrapped around each other, when you bunked classes,
* when you did dream of future, yes all those were the amazing moments
* of your life.
* But today is not an amazing moment, you are stuck here sitting
* on the chair that only makes money and helps in buying a portion
* of fraud happiness. Today you are merely a machine, an instrument
* of hypothetical progress, and a passion of binaries. There is only
* smartness and intelligence in it, but not even a hundred percent of
* that and definitely zero percent of beauty and love.